NOOK Media LLC is a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble, Inc., the nation’s largest retail bookseller and a leading retailer of content, digital media, and educational products. NOOK Media™ is a leader in the emerging digital reading and digital education markets. NOOK is a digital content services provider offering an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through its NOOK Store® (www.nook.com), its highly acclaimed NOOK devices including the new Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK tablet, and its award-winning NOOK GlowLight™ eReader. NOOK also offers customers the ability to be able to enjoy content across a wide-range of popular devices through free NOOK Reading Apps™ and NOOK Video Apps™.
HOW DOES DRAFT2DIGITAL WORK FOR ME?
No, seriously… that’s what D2D does for authors—we make it easy to convert your manuscript into an ebook or print book, with just a few clicks, and then distirbute it via our massive collection of retailers and libraries worldwide. Discover readers in places you didn’t even know were places!
Here’s the basics (but there is so much more):
- Upload your Word or RTF file and we’ll convert it to an ebook (for free)
- Already have an epub file? No problem! Upload it and we’ll distirbute it wherever you want.
- No fees, no costs—we take about a 15% cut from the royalties you make when you sell a book. That means we don’t make money unless you make money!
- Use all our free stuff! Fancy layout templates, automated endmatter (copyright page, table of contents, Also By pages, author bios, and more), convert your ebook to a print book, even convert your ebook cover to a full, wraparound print cover—all for free!
- Promote your book! We have a whole bunch of free promotion tools, including Author Pages, Book Tabs (like a sales page for your book), Readling Lists, and our Universal Book Links. And a lot more.
If you haven’t arleady, sign up for your brand new Draft2Digital account and get started making your author dreams into author realities.
Draft2Digital is author support, without the overhead.
And if you ever have questions or need a little help, we’re right here at firstname.lastname@example.org.