OverDrive is the leading digital distribution platform, supplying the industry’s largest catalog of eBooks, audiobooks, streaming video and periodicals to 38,000 libraries, schools and retailers worldwide. OverDrive supports all major computers and devices, including iOS®, Android™, Chromebook™ and Kindle® (U.S. only). OverDrive delivers all digital media on a single platform, and offers innovations such as OverDrive Read, the breakthrough EPUB and HTML5 browser-based reading experience, and Read-Along eBooks. Founded in 1986, OverDrive is based in Cleveland, Ohio USA and is owned by Tokyo-based Rakuten.
HOW DOES DRAFT2DIGITAL WORK FOR ME?
No, seriously… that’s what D2D does for authors—we make it easy to convert your manuscript into an ebook or print book, with just a few clicks, and then distirbute it via our massive collection of retailers and libraries worldwide. Discover readers in places you didn’t even know were places!
Here’s the basics (but there is so much more):
- Upload your Word or RTF file and we’ll convert it to an ebook (for free)
- Already have an epub file? No problem! Upload it and we’ll distirbute it wherever you want.
- No fees, no costs—we take about a 15% cut from the royalties you make when you sell a book. That means we don’t make money unless you make money!
- Use all our free stuff! Fancy layout templates, automated endmatter (copyright page, table of contents, Also By pages, author bios, and more), convert your ebook to a print book, even convert your ebook cover to a full, wraparound print cover—all for free!
- Promote your book! We have a whole bunch of free promotion tools, including Author Pages, Book Tabs (like a sales page for your book), Readling Lists, and our Universal Book Links. And a lot more.
If you haven’t arleady, sign up for your brand new Draft2Digital account and get started making your author dreams into author realities.
Draft2Digital is author support, without the overhead.
And if you ever have questions or need a little help, we’re right here at firstname.lastname@example.org.