One of our most requested features is finally here!
D2D Account Sharing will allow you to give select users limited access to your Draft2Digital Account. So if you have a virtual assistant (VA), or have a family member or friend who manages your books on your behalf, you can now grant them access to do what you need!
With D2D Account Sharing, you can grant an assistant the ability to:
- Upload a new book on your behalf and manage your book details, including the description, keywords, and categories
- Update your book’s manuscript and cover
- Choose one of D2D’s layout templates for your book
- Choose your sales and distribution channels and set or change your cover price
- Delist and relist your book on various sales channels
Your assistant can help with the uploading and management of your books without having access to your bank or tax information or your royalty reports.
To turn on D2D Account Sharing, go to My Account in your D2D author dashboard, click on Advanced User Options, and check the box next to Enable Account Sharing. From there you’ll be able to enter the email address of the person who will help you manage your books.
NOTE: D2D Account Sharing users are required to use an email address that is associated with a Draft2Digital account. They do not have to publish or distribute books from their own account, but they must be a registered D2D user.
Take a few minutes to see D2D Account Sharing in action:
We’re thrilled to offer this new tool to our authors, to help make things that much easier, and we’re already planning updates and additional features!